Terms of Services
All clients should read these Terms of Booking very carefully before booking the Artist through AllTalent as Bookings through AllTalent are subject to these terms of Booking. Through this website we intend to provide services including but not limiting to talents, artists, hosting organized events, shows, studio location bookings etc. Note that our terms and conditions is subject to change without notice.
If you have any queries about the Terms, various policies or have any comments, suggestions or grievances on or about our website, please mail us your query at Info@alltalent.com
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
As required by the Regulations, AllTalent Booking Form must be signed and returned by the Client. For the avoidance of doubt, the Client’s continuing instructions in relation to any Booking will amount to the Client’s acceptance of these Terms of Booking.
Any amendment and/or variations made to the Booking Form shall not be valid and binding unless an authorised representative of AllTalent has agreed to such amendment and/or variation in advance and confirmed such agreement in writing on the Booking Form with the amended Booking Form then being signed by AllTalent and the Client.
The user must ensure that the details provided by him at the time of registration or at any time is correct and complete. And must inform AllTalent immediately in case of changes to the information already provided in order to communicate effectively.
AllTalent may suspend or cancel the registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
The following definitions and rules of interpretation in this clause apply in this agreement:
- ‘Additional Usage’ means any further usage (in addition to the Permitted Use) granted (in consideration of extra payment to be negotiated between the Client and AllTalent to the Client, to use the Artist’s image or reproductions, or adaptations thereof for a purpose, territory and/or time limit to be negotiated and agreed between AllTalent and the Client.
- ‘Booking’ means any services requested of the Artist by a Client in connection with any form of advertising, entertainment, leisure, marketing, public relations activities, acting, television or indeed any other medium of work that it is proposed that the Artist undertakes for any Client through AllTalent in consideration the Booking Fee.
- ‘Booking Fee’ means the amount quoted or charged inclusive of the Commission (but exclusive of the Client Supplement) to the Client for any Booking undertaken or to be undertaken by the Artist through AllTalent. NOT REGISTRATION/LICENCE FEE.
- ‘Booking Form’ means the form forwarded to the Client by AllTalent in relation to any Booking which contains the specific terms of each Booking.
- ‘Event’ means any casting, recall, fitting or rehearsal which may from time to time take place.
- ‘Client’means any third party individual, partnership, company or other organisation or entity which contracts with AllTalent in accordance with these Terms of Booking with a view to procuring the services of the Artist in respect of an Booking.
- ‘Commission’means the percentage of the Booking Fee retained by AllTalent.
- ‘Fees’means the sums charged to the Client in respect of any Booking undertaken by the Artist through AllTalent.
- ‘Normal Rates’means the normal hourly, half day and full day rates (exclusive of any additional monies charged by AllTalent in consideration of the Permitted Use or Additional Use) charged by AllTalent for each Booking. These rates are available on request.
- ‘Permitted Use’means the agreed right granted to the Client to use the Artist’s image or reproductions, or adaptations thereof for the purpose, territory and time limit agreed and confirmed by AllTalent on the Booking Form.
- ‘Regulations’means The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 as amended.
- ‘User’is any person using the website. Only upon successful User registration, user will be termed as a ‘Talent / Client.’
- ‘The Artist’means any individual who is from time to time contracted to perform Bookings for Clients through ALLTALENT, to include, without limitation models, actors, promotional staff and presenters.
- ‘The Artist Fee’means the Booking Fee less the Commission.
- ‘AllTalent’means the model/ Artist agency trading as AllTalent.
Prevailing Terms f Bookings:
The Client acknowledges, accepts and agrees that AllTalent is the supplier of services which shall be strictly and exclusively governed by these Terms of Booking and that these Terms of Booking supersede and prevail over any other terms of the Client or their associates and take precedence over and override and exclude any other terms stipulated or incorporated or referred to by the Client whether in the Booking Form or in any negotiations and any course of dealing established between the AllTalent and the Client.
The Client acknowledges that there are no representations, statements or promises made or given by or on behalf of AllTalent outside these Terms of Booking which have induced the Client to agree to these Terms of Booking (which expression shall include any contract of which these terms and conditions form part).
Note:If there is any conflict between the Terms of Booking and the Booking Form then the terms of the Terms of Booking shall prevail without detriment to the remaining unaffected terms of the Booking Form.
Booking Fees are agreed on the information provided by the Client regarding Permitted Use and duration of Booking. Booking Fees are the Permitted Use only. Any Additional Usage must be negotiated with AllTalent.
Booking Fees will be calculated by AllTalent and agreed with the Client in advance of any Booking. Booking Fees are calculated based on the Normal Rates plus (if applicable) any payment required, negotiated and agreed in consideration of the extent of the Permitted Use. Details of how the Booking Fee is to be calculated will be agreed between AllTalent and the Client prior to a Booking and set out in the Booking Form.
Overtime rates apply on all Bookings in excess of any 8 hour period. Overtime/special rates also apply to Bookings outside of the hours of 09:00 and 18:00. Overtime/special rates will be charged to the Client as follows:
1.One and a half times the Normal Rates;2.Double the Normal Rates on Sundays and bank and public holidays;3. One and a half times the Normal Rates on Saturdays between 09:00 and 24:00;4. A special rate will be negotiated between AllTalent and the Client for night work between 2400 hours and 0900 hours.
Note:The overtime rates are subjected to modification.
Additional Usage fees:
Additional Usage fees must be negotiated and agreed with AllTalent prior to the Client using the images or footage of the Artist for anything other than the Permitted Use.
The Client shall pay Additional Usage fees for any Additional Usage. Such fees are to be negotiated and agreed with AllTalent in relation to any Booking that the Client has booked through AllTalent.
It is the Client’s responsibility to notify AllTalent of any proposed Additional Usage and negotiate and agree Additional Usage fees (including extensions of existing agreements) for any usage (outside of the Permitted Use) which may be required or anticipated subsequent to the time of agreeing the Booking. In the event that AllTalent is not notified of the Additional Usage by the Client and AllTalent subsequently becomes aware of the Additional Usage, AllTalent reserves the right to invoice the Client, the amount that AllTalent, at AllTalent’s sole discretion, deems reasonable and appropriate for the Additional Usage.
For the avoidance of doubt, all Booking Fees charged for the right to use images, once agreed, are payable by the Client irrespective of whether such images are subsequently used.
All Booking Fees relating to music videos will be negotiated between AllTalent and the Client on a Booking by Booking basis. AllTalent expressly reserves the right to invoice the record company in accordance with clause 10.3. For all music videos the Normal Rates will apply plus any buy-out which may be negotiated and agreed.
All Booking Fees relating to fashion shows will confer the right to make use of an Artist’s services on the catwalk for the specified show and the right to use photographs and video of the show for reporting purposes only. Any other usage must be disclosed and an Additional Usage fee negotiated and agreed with AllTalent.
Any agreed expenses, VAT and any other similar or equivalent taxes or duties shall be added where appropriate to any sums payable under these Terms of Booking and shall be payable in full without set off by the Client.
Provisional bookings are permitted by AllTalent to permit the Client to reserve the Artist. Such provisional bookings are permitted on the terms agreed with AllTalent at the time of placing the reserve on the Artist. Provisional bookings will be automatically cancelled if they are not confirmed by the Client within 24 hours of the proposed booking.
Where a Booking is cancelled by the Client within a 24 hour period of the start time for the Booking, the full Booking Fee will be charged and payable to AllTalent by the Client unless the same Artist is rebooked within 24 hours of cancellation (in which case only half the booking fee will be charged and payable by the Client).
Where a Booking is cancelled by the Client outside of the 24 hour limit detailed in clause 7.1 above but within 48 hours of the start time of the Booking, then half the Booking Fee will be charged and payable by the Client.
Where a Booking of more than three day’s duration is cancelled by the Client within a period equal to the length of the Booking, then the full Booking Fee will be charged by AllTalent and payable by the Client.
Where a Booking is cancelled by AllTalent. AllTalent shall use reasonable endeavours to provide the Client with reasonable notice, take steps to offer a suitable Artist replacement and take any other steps which can reasonably be taken by AllTalent to assist the Client. Notwithstanding this, AllTalent shall be entitled to cancel a booking at any time and for any reason prior to the date of the Booking without liability to the Client.
Clients are responsible for the provision of all meals and beverage requirements of the Artist (taking into account dietary requirements) whilst the Artist is providing services to the Client.