1. Clients are eligible for a refund if the talent is absent on the day of an assigned service or if their services did not meet expectations. In such scenarios, clients have to bear traveling and accommodation costs, if any. The balance will be credited back to the payment source.
2. Unauthorized use and access of the All Talent website and your (talent and client) account by persons other than the registered party may result in your account being suspended or removed. If any fees or subscriptions were paid, they will not be refunded.
3. While subscribing to All Talent services, if you provide any falsified information, we will block access to your account. Furthermore, we will not provide a refund of any payments that were made during the period of use.
4. If you have paid any monthly subscription fee, it is not eligible for a refund. However, you can cancel future subscriptions to avoid any charges later.
5. If you notice any payment inconsistencies in your bank statement, please notify All Talent within 30 days after they first appear. If you notify us after this period, you cannot claim refunds of any kind.
6. You are eligible for a full refund on subscriptions longer than one month if you cancel it before the renewal period or 7 days after purchasing the subscription.
7. If you have signed up for a free trial that converts into an annual subscription, then you have a 7-day cancellation window that starts once the free trial ends. In such a case, you are eligible for a refund. If you cancel after the 7-day window or if it is a monthly subscription, then you are not eligible for a refund.
8. If your subscription is longer than one month and it is going to be renewed, you can cancel within 7 days of the renewal date to receive a full refund. If you cancel after 7 days, you will not receive a refund.
9. You can cancel monthly subscriptions (initial and renewals) at any time but you will not get a refund.
10. You can access your subscription until it expires if your canceled subscription was not eligible for a refund.
11. All refunds will be made to the source of payment, i.e., your debit or credit card. Please check with your bank, with the refund reference number provided by us, the date by which your refund will be credited.
12. If you have purchased any subscriptions via the All Talent Casting iOS app and Apple App Store, all refund and cancellation requests must be submitted to Apple through your iTunes account.